Review and select a course date & time that works with your schedule; notice the dates found in each box below. Payment for the course will initially be set up when you book your course, but we will contact you prior to finalizing the transaction to insure you have all your questions answered. If you prefer to register off line, download and send in the registration form below.
All class sessions will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. A session may be scheduled on a Wednesday evening due to observed holidays. Instructor will notify students and/or families if such a change occurs.
A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. is approved by the Washington State Department of Licensing to issue Traffic Safety Education Certificates to teenage drivers who complete our course. Our course exceeds state requirements.
A STUDENT MUST BE AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OLD BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT.
• Tuition*: $450 (if paid in-full by cash, check or Credit Card at the time of registration) or $475 (if placing $250 down with balance paid in-full by the fourth week of course).
• If the student is a “no-show” to a scheduled Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) session, a $30 fee will be assessed.
• Additional BTW sessions needed to successfully complete the course requirements are $50 each.
• Lost or damaged textbook fee is $75.
• Refunds will only be issued before the first scheduled class.
• Refunds are subject to a $35 administration fee.