Please note, the 2020 calendar year registration is closed; our 2021 schedule will be released on Saturday, October 31st, 2020 at 9am. Payment for the course will initially be set up when you book online, but we will contact you prior to finalizing the transaction to insure you have all your questions answered.
All class sessions will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. A session may be scheduled on a Wednesday evening due to observed holidays. Instructor will notify students and/or families if such a change occurs.
A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. is approved by the Washington State Department of Licensing to issue Traffic Safety Education Certificates to teenage drivers who complete our course. Our course exceeds state requirements.
A STUDENT MUST BE AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OLD BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT.
• Tuition*: $500 (if paid in-full by cash, check or Credit Card at the time of registration) or $525 (if placing $250 down with balance paid in-full by the fourth week of course).
• If the student is a “no-show” to a scheduled Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) session, a $30 fee will be assessed.
• Additional BTW sessions needed to successfully complete the course requirements are $50 each.
• Lost or damaged textbook fee is $90.
• Refunds will only be issued before the first scheduled class.
• Refunds are subject to a $35 administration fee.